Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pinkalicious cake



I just had the pleasure of making pink cupcakes and a pink cupcake cake for my friends daughter's Pinkalicious party. For those that don't know Pinkalicious is an adorable book about a girl who eats too many pink cupcakes (sounds like me) and turns pink.


The party was beautifully styled down to the handmade pink sparkly princess crowns that my daughters are wearing at this very minute.  I hope to share this party soon.  It was such a joy to experience and I went crazy with the picture taking. 




The cupcakes were vanilla died pink with a red cherry cordial M&M on top. The cake was a first for me since I've never tried cutting or sculpting so I was a little worried.  It was strawberry with buttercream, topped with a giant red malted milk ball.  Fun and very cute, I learned a lot and hopefully this won't be the last Pinkalicious cake I make.  



Have a Pinkalicious Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of course I would love to hear your comments and thanks for dropping by.