Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pink Ribbon


This month is Breast cancer awareness month.  If you have had or know someone that has breast cancer this is for you.  I currently have one dear friend and two family members fighting breast cancer at this moment.  Never has this month meant so much to me.  

The word cancer is such a scary word.  Most people either ignore it or steer away from it entirely. It's not something anyone wants to deal with.  However in these last few months I have come to respect it, fear it and be inspired by those that continue to fight it.  




To honor all of those wonderful woman, I made some simple tokens.  They are free and will hopefully help spread the word and show support for this amazing cause.  My heart goes out to you.  Spread the love. 

~Sunny~

Find the free printables here





2 comments:

  1. How sweet! The cookies look yummy, are those free too? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course they are. Not quite as good as my cheesecake though.

    ReplyDelete

Of course I would love to hear your comments and thanks for dropping by.