Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Last Day of School (free) printable signs


Yay Schoooool's out for the summer!!!  I don't know who's more excited about no homework and sleeping late me or the kids (I think it's me).  Although my kids are pretty excited. They have been counting down the days for weeks.  I think they started somewhere around 21. So today was a big deal for all of us.  

The end of the year is always so hectic with graduations (from just about everything) and concerts and ceremonies and last minute field trips and class parties.  Whew I'm getting tired again just thinking about it. I've never had time to design an end of year picture sign with all the activities going on.  But this year I was determined to make it happen.  So determined that I whipped these up the morning of the last day of school. 


I've always wanted to document their first and last day of school with them smiling big holding a cute sign.  This year I finally did it and I'm so glad. My babies are growing up so fast.  Mara is my youngest and I can't believe that she just finished Kindergarten.  Marina is going into 5th grade next year.  That's one step closer to middle school.  It hurts my heart a little to say goodbye to all those wonderful memories and their sweet teachers every year.  

Free printable end of year signs

So if you'd like to say a sweet goodbye to preschool-8th grade, I've got you covered. You can download all of these signs here and just pick or choose the one you would like to print.  

I hope you have a wonderful end of school year with not too many tears and lots of hugs and smiles.   



1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea and I love the chalkboard signs! The kids are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Of course I would love to hear your comments and thanks for dropping by.