Sunday, December 16, 2012

Client Party, Leopard Print 16th Birthday


I'm loving this leopard print dessert table by Chanda of Two Left Spoons.  She used my glam party package in custom brown and red to add some cute accents to this ultra glam 16th Birthday party she catered. 




There is leopard print everywhere from the display cases to the spoons.  You can't get more glam than red glitter cake pops by Cakepoppie displayed in black tulle (mauvelous).  I also adore the ribbon wrapped spoons in the banana pudding.  How cute.  If you look closely you can see the brilliant leopard print chocolate dipped pretzels also by Cakepoppie.  



What girl wouldn't love a two toned leopard print chocolate dipped apple?  I know I would.


Even the drinks were glammed up with black bows and leopard print in red and brown. 



Happy Birthday Deja.  It looks like it was oh so glamorous! Beautiful styling Two left spoons, thanks for including me. 



*Have a glam day!*

~Sunny~


Credits
 Styling and catering: Two Left Spoons
Desserts: Cakepoppie
Photography: The Photofirm
Printables:  Sunny by Design


No comments:

Post a Comment

Of course I would love to hear your comments and thanks for dropping by.