Sunday, December 2, 2012

Whoohoo! Hostess with the Mostess {Party of 5}


I'm not sure how I could have missed this but I was featured on Hostess with the Mostess, party of 5, last Friday.  Every Friday they pick 5 parties from their directory and feature them on their gorgeous blog.  My Minecraft party was listed along with four other beautiful parties last week.  


I'm just happy to be anywhere near Hostess with the Mostess.  I love their blog and their parties.  They are the go to blog for inspiration, resources and just plain loveliness.  I'm super psyched to be listed along with all those other amazing parties and designers. 

Thank you, thank you Hostess with the Mostess for including me on your site.  I'm tickled pink.  


Super excited!
~Sunny~



{All imagery was taken from the Hostess with the Mostess website.}



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sweet shout out, Sunny! We were totally tickled pink by your super creative party! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you for the mention on your site. That means a lot coming from the Hostess with the Mostess:)

      Delete
  2. Wow!! How sweet Sunny- thanks so much! I can't wait to see your next incredibly clever and creative ideas come to life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks for stopping by. You guys are such an inspiration:)

      Delete

Of course I would love to hear your comments and thanks for dropping by.