Saturday, September 17, 2011

Artichoke Dip


This recipe is long overdue.  My good friend Megan has asked me for this recipe several times and I kept telling her I would post it.  It would have been much easier for me to email this or even write it on an old fashioned recipe card, but definitely not as much fun.  So here's my blog post for ArtiCHOKE dip.  Who knew artichokes could be so spooky? 

You will need:
14oz can of Artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (not the canned stuff, it doesn't melt as well)
1 Tbsp diced Jalapenos (canned or fresh) (if you like it hot add 1 1/2 to 2 Tbsp)
1 tsp lemon juice
a dash of garlic powder

Get ready this recipe is super fast.  Heat oven to 350 degrees. 



Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and stir.  Pour the mixture into a small baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes or until the top browns a bit and it starts to bubble.
  

Remove from the oven and serve warm with tortilla chips or crusty bread like french or italian.  Enjoy!

Click here for the recipe card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of course I would love to hear your comments and thanks for dropping by.