Thursday, December 15, 2011

Happy Holidays to all the teachers


Every year I give all of my children's teachers a little something before the winter break. With four children that equates to a multitude of teachers.  I typically do tons of baking and assemble a large container filled with yummy treats.  This year I realized that many parents do the same thing I'm doing and it's better to give a small more personal gift than to shower them with sweets. 

I kept it simple and sweet and yummy.  Just a holiday mug filled with Oreo truffles and a bag of vanilla Chi tea (my new favorite).  I also slid the recipe card in just in case.  It doesn't have to be fancy but it's always nice to let them know how much you care.  

Happy Holidays to all the teachers out there.  I hope you have a relaxing and stress free winter break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of course I would love to hear your comments and thanks for dropping by.