Friday, July 10, 2015

Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Parfait


Summer is here and that means all the more reason to bake with blueberries and lemons. You know what's even better then baking with blueberry and lemons?  Not baking with with blueberries and lemons. As in no-bake blueberry lemon cheesecake parfaits. I loooove no-bake desserts in the summer time.  They make me happy. There's nothing better than a quick cool dessert on a warm summer day. Because who really wants to turn the oven on the summer? Not this girl. 

If you'd like to watch the video of how to make this recipe you can find it below.  It's my first ever so be kind. Or you can read through here and just scroll down and get my printable recipe at the bottom. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Of course I would love to hear your comments and thanks for dropping by.