Friday, July 24, 2015

Lemon Ginger Shorbread Cookies


Tart lemons and sweet candied ginger are such a yummy combination anytime of the year, but lemons always say summer to me. So when I saw this Ginger & Lemon Peel White Chocolate candy bar from World Market I couldn't resist putting it into a recipe.


If you can't find one of these fabulous chocolate bars then you may substitute 1Tbs candied ginger and 1/2 cup chopped white chocolate.

Don't feel like reading through my blog post? Here's a video with some snazzy jazzy background music. 




Chop the chocolate into very small chunks. 







I found this adorable stamp at World Market as well. I've never played with cookie stamps and it was fun.   







Let cool before you remove them from the pan and enjoy the lemony ginger shortbread goodness. You can download or print the recipe below.

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Of course I would love to hear your comments and thanks for dropping by.