Monday, August 31, 2015

Zucchini Banana Smoothie


Our family is all about smoothies.  It's such a great way to sneak even more fruits and vegetables past my kids. Since I had some zucchini and Chobani Greek yogurt left over from our Double Chocolate Zucchini muffins I decided to see if I could use them in a smoothie. The result was a super simple and refreshing green smoothie.



Ingredients:
1/2 zucchini sliced
1 ripe banana
1/2 cup Chobani Vanilla Greek yogurt
1 cup ice
1 tsp cinnamon

Makes 2 cups

Just place all the ingredients in a blender and blend on high until the mixture is smooth and creamy.  There's a lot of goodness packed into this smoothie with banana, zucchini, cinnamon and the protein rich Chobani yogurt you can't go wrong. 

For more healthy recipes with Greek Yogurt, check out Chobani's Recipe collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of course I would love to hear your comments and thanks for dropping by.