Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Zentangle Maple Leaf coloring page

I am so thankful it's finally Fall. Fall is in the air here in Maryland.  The weather has gotten chilly and a little dreary. What better way to lift your spirits than with a cozy cup of coffee or tea and a fall leaf coloring page.  

What's great about this printable coloring page is that you can print it off as many times as you like and color them again and again. This is the perfect just for fun or Thanksgiving "sitting at the table" activity.  

HAPPY FALL!!

You can download and print your copy below. If you do color this I'd love to see your results. You can post them directly to my facebook page or post on your own Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Twitter or Tumblr and tag me @sunnybydesign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of course I would love to hear your comments and thanks for dropping by.