Saturday, October 31, 2015

Not so scary Zombie party in Tots to Teens


What a wonderful Halloween surprise to find our not so scary zombie party in Tots to teens magazine!


We had so much fun with this party and it's really cool to see it in an international publication. Myles was even more surprised to see his face in a magazine.

Tots to Teens is a publication from Aukland, New Zealand for parents raising children between the ages of 0-12 years of age. I love the cover artwork. It's so adorable. 




You can view the full article here on their website.  Which I've read about a billion times. (I love that call me "Mum").  

Thank you thank you Tots to Teens for including us in your fall issue. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Of course I would love to hear your comments and thanks for dropping by.